Thursday 21 March 2013

Making an entrance

So… first blog post. I wondered whether there should be a drum roll, but that promises a ta-dah moment, and I’m not sure there will be one! Not just yet anyway. I’ll settle instead for a soft, a-hem, let’s be English and slightly reserved about it, shall we?

I’ve been thinking about blogging for a long time, but it’s taken until now to figure out what I can offer. In all the years that I’ve been reading blogs, I have taken so much advice and reassurance, without really giving anything back in return. So this is my attempt to return the favour. As they say, one good turn deserves another.

I’ve made a conscious decision not to blog about my personal life. Frankly, it’s just not that interesting or exciting! But I do want to help the online community, in any little way that I can. So my focus is going to be about sharing my own personal tips and experiences. While I have recently become a Mum, I don’t want to limit myself to just Mummy things. I will also blog about the other things that float my boat, which might be travel and days out, or digital marketing (my working life), or something else that grabs my interest. I love a good list, so I hope to write plenty of these too.

I hope you’ll find my posts helpful. If you do, then I know that I’ve achieved what I set out to do, which is worthy of a drum roll. Just a small one mind, let’s not get carried away. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment